Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, Accidental Partridge
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Advertising, Analytics, Contacting the User, Managing contacts and sending messages, Handling payments, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Platform services and hosting, RSS feed management, Content performance and features testing (A/B testing), Tag Management and Remarketing and behavioral targeting If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You can read more about your rights in details here;
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal date" above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) and obtain the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages from 'Beach London' for instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Our EMS provider is; Mailchimp. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Email address
- I.P address
- Subscription time & date
Resources & further information
Owner and Data Controller
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org